Passion Fruit Cake 🍰❤️
Passion Fruit Cake is a delightful confection that tantalizes the taste buds with its unique blend of flavors. The lusciousness of passion fruit imparts a tropical and tangy twist to the moist cake layers, creating a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity.
1 cup passion fruit juice, sifted and seedless
1 cup of oil
2 teacups of sugar
3 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
•Juice of 2 or 3 seedless passion fruits
•1 can of cream
•1 can of condensed milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Blend the first 4 ingredients in a blender.
2. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add the wheat flour little by little. Mix.
4. Lastly, add the yeast and stir a little more.
5. Place the dough in a greased and floured pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180° degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until everything is mixed. Reserve
2. Place the frosting on top of the cake when it is at room temperature or chilled.