Oven Baked Bbq Ribs
- 2 racks pork ribs about 6 lbs
- 1 jar barbecue sauce
- DRY RUB
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper depending on the heat level you like
Preheat oven to 275 degrees
In a small bowl, stir together the dry rub until it's all mixed together.
Rinse the pork ribs, then dry them with paper towels.
Remove the tissue from the back of the ribs. There's a link above that shows you how to do this.
Spread the dry rub on both sides of the ribs and all over them.
Wrap the meat side of the ribs tightly in foil and put them on a baking sheet.
Bake spare ribs for 3 hours and baby back ribs for 2 hours, or until they can be cut with a fork.
Open up the foil and pour the juice off the ribs. Brush the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce and grill for 5 minutes.
Take the ribs out and let them rest for 5–10 minutes before you cut them. Feeds 4–6