No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 1 (16 oz) tub chocolate frosting
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk, and Cool Whip.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may need to break them up a bit to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Layer another set of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Spread the other half of the pudding mixture on top of the second layer of graham crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over the dish and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour to allow the pudding to set.
- When ready, microwave the tub of chocolate frosting for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
- Take out and stir the frosting until it is easily spreadable.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the dish and evenly spread the chocolate frosting over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over the top of the dish and put it back in the fridge to chill overnight.
- This dessert gets better over time as the graham crackers soften. When ready, slice and serve!
Indulge in the simplicity and deliciousness of this No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake. It's a delightful treat that gets even better as it chills, making it a perfect make-ahead dessert for any occasion! 🍫🍰