And here’s the rest of your recipe:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- In a bowl, combine yeast, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and warm milk (make sure it’s not too hot, as it can kill the yeast). Mix and cover, allowing it to sit for about 5-7 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- Add the egg, melted butter, flour, salt, and the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar to the yeast mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes or until the dough is smooth.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover it, and put it in a warm place to rise until it doubles in size.
- Punch down the dough to release the air. Roll the dough into small balls and place them in a greased baking dish. Cover it to allow them to rise a second time.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake the rolls for 15 to 20 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
- As soon as you take the rolls out of the oven, brush them with melted butter.
- Enjoy your freshly baked rolls!