Hamburger bread, commonly referred to as a hamburger bun, is a crucial component of the classic hamburger. These soft, round bread rolls are typically sliced in half and used to encase a juicy patty, along with various toppings and condiments.
2 cd active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp warm water
⅓ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup sugar
1 beaten egg
1 tsp salt
3½ cup flour
1. In a large bowl add the yeast, warm water, oil and sugar, mix until the ingredients are incorporated. Let it sit for 5 minutes, until the mixture begins to foam.
2. Add the beaten egg, salt and flour, mix until the ingredients are integrated.
3. Knead the mixture until smooth and elastic, for 3-5 minutes. Don’t let the dough spongy.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts and form each piece into balls.
5. Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Place the table balls on a greased baking sheet or lined with baking paper.
6. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 10 minutes. After time, glaze the bread and sprinkle sesame seeds.
7. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and cut when you use the bread.