FLOODY ROSES BREAD
For the mass:
300 g Manitoba flour
200 g cake flour
250 ml milk
10 g fresh brewer’s yeast
50 g melted butter
grated lemon zest
For the filling:
60 g soft butter
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. Dissolve a teaspoon of sugar and yeast in warm milk.
2. Mix flour, sugar, and milk-yeast mixture in a bowl.
3. Also add melted butter, egg and lemon zest.
4. Knead for 5 minutes, then let rest for 2 and a half hours.
5. Divide the dough in half and roll it out with a rolling pin until you obtain a sheet approximately half a cm thick.
6. Brush with butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
7. Repeat the same process for the other half of the dough, then cut it into stripes and roll them.
8. Place them vertically in a buttered cake pan.
9. Let rise again for another hour.
10. Brush with butter.
11. Bake at 170° for 35 minutes.
12. Let cool completely and then decorate with powdered sugar.