Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake 😋😍🥰
Your Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is an absolute delight for the senses, combining the rich flavors of chocolate and the vibrant tartness of raspberries with the creamy indulgence of cheesecake. This recipe promises a heavenly dessert experience that will leave anyone craving more. Here's how to create this divine treat:
For Crust and Crumb Topping:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and 2/3 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons milk or cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crust and Crumb Topping:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add cold, cubed butter and work it into the dry ingredients until the mixture becomes grainy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until crumbly. If too sandy, squeeze with fingers to create pea-sized crumbs.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom and sides (about 1 1/2 inches high) of the prepared pan. Place both the pan and the remaining crumbs in the fridge.
- Cheesecake Filling:
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cornstarch until well combined.
- Add beaten eggs, mixing just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture onto the chilled crust, scatter about 2/3 cup of raspberries over the filling, and spread the remaining cheesecake mixture. Top with raspberries and the reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes, ensuring the center has set.
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk or cream. Adjust the consistency by adding more powdered sugar if too thin or more milk if too thick. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake.
Indulge in the divine combination of textures and flavors in this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake. Your taste buds are in for a treat! 🍰😋