Cajun Butter Steak Bites with Mushrooms
Experience the mouthwatering goodness of Cajun Butter Steak Bites with Mushrooms, a dish elevated to perfection in the air fryer. This quick and easy recipe guarantees tender, juicy, and flavorful results that will have you hooked.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- 2 ½ tbsp oil
- ½ tbsp Tony Chachere Creole Seasoning
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 ½ tbsp butter
- Whisk together creole seasoning, paprika, onion powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Cut beef tenderloin into 1½-inch by 1-inch pieces. Place steak bites, sliced mushrooms, 2½ tbsp oil, and seasoning mix into a bowl.
- Mix until meat and mushrooms are well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate for 30 minutes to 1½ hours.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Cook in the air fryer in two batches at 400°F for 6-10 minutes. Ensure beef is in a single layer with a small space between pieces to prevent steaming. Place mushrooms around the steak. For more rare, cook for 6 minutes; for medium-well, cook for 10 minutes.
- Toss the cooked mushrooms and steak pieces in a bowl with butter. Sprinkle with more creole seasoning or salt if desired.
- Serve with your choice of side such as rice, roasted broccoli, noodles, Brussels sprouts, couscous, roasted carrots, or a green salad.
Savor the bold Cajun flavors and succulent tenderness of these steak bites, a delightful dish that pairs perfectly with a variety of sides. The air fryer brings ease to the cooking process, making this recipe a go-to for a delicious and quick dinner.