Brazilian Brigadeiros are a beloved treat in Brazil, known for their delightful simplicity and rich flavor. These bite-sized sweets consist of just a few ingredients: condensed milk, cocoa powder, butter, and chocolate sprinkles. To make them, the ingredients are heated and stirred until a thick, fudgy consistency is achieved.
25 g of butter
300 ml condensed milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the condensed milk + cocoa.
2. Mix with a wooden spoon over low heat until the mixture comes off the bottom of the saucepan (about 10 minutes).
3. Pour the mixture onto a plate or tray greased with butter and let cool.
4. Once it is very cold, put a little oil on our hands, and take a little dough with a spoon to make balls.
5. Finally, pass the balls through chocolate shavings and place them on a paper dessert capsule. And ready!