Best Homemade Cheesecake Ever
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Crust: Combine all ingredients and press against the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. (Using a measuring cup works great for this).
- Filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar, 4 egg yolks, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, beat 4 egg whites until stiff and creamy. Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into the crust in the springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another hour with the door closed.
- Freeze for several hours before serving. Remove from the freezer and take out of the pan before allowing the cheesecake to thaw.
Indulge in the creamy goodness of this Best Homemade Cheesecake Ever – a delightful treat for any occasion! 🍰