• 12 Slider rolls
• 1 pound Thinly sliced steak
• 1 Green pepper, diced
• 1 Onion, diced
• 6 slices Provolone cheese
• 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
• 3 tablespoon Butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon Onion, finely diced
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350°F
• Separate the tops and bottoms of your rolls and place the bottoms in an 11″ x 7″ baking dish or on a baking sheet.
• Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste. When done cooking set aside.
• Saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
• Prep the bread by spreading a thin layer of mayo on the tops and bottoms of the rolls.
• When the meat, onions and peppers have finished cooking spread the steak, then peppers, and onions evenly over the bottom pieces of bread in the baking dish.
• Place a layer of provolone cheese over the peppers and onions.
• In a small bowl combine melted butter and 1 tablespoon of finely diced raw onions.
• Place the top pieces of bread on top of the cheese and then brush the tops of the bread with the butter mixture.
• Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
• Cut and serve.